Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Math has serious problem .

Hello ! (: Lifen posting again (: , will be a short post , cos dad's at home and he sick .
Kay , didnt manage to woke up today to exercise ! D: . Woke up at 9 am , sleepy-pig x.x .
Hah , kay , just done my math homework (Y) ! :D , hah , wah , seriously, math has a serious problem ( to me . ) .
Did i offended the math/questions .? o_o , why every questions was so hard for me ? Crackdieme ! -.- . , they wanted my life , isnt ? -.- . Lol . Kay , now 1130am . o.o , another day is ending soon , tml , i have band practice , sighs , can i pon ? I still need carry the instrument back lei , wah , sia lah .-.- . Is damn heavy can ? Fuck them lah , -.- . Hais , life's suck , that's it . D;
Kay , nothing much to write , shall end here (: . Lovedloved .
And , hojiajia , i have a crazy mother too x.x , haha , much more crazier than urs . Ahh , u should know bah (: ,
hah , just bear a few more years then off we go to Chung-Ang University . I looking forward uh 8D ! .