Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dun ever try t test my patience , i'm not as weak as i seem . You this bastard.

Hello readers , how long since Lifen updated ? x.x I'll update then , xoxo .


Today life was very happy till a bastard came and destroy , u wan step ? BOOOHOO , go die larh. Not even like one gangster still one act one ? Now wad year already , 2010 k ! 21st century already k ! ^^ And fyi , i'm not someone easy t deal w alrights , try testing my patience then . See what you got in return . And yeah , wan act cool ? Hello , wake up pls , u thinks u so cool worh. Wear a don't know wad rubbish on ur uniform , please dun ruin our schl nice nice de uniform w ur dk wad rubbish on k . And horh , dun thinks everyone likes you can , for ur that so rocks attitude ^^ Thinks bout it kiddo . And please , so what if i'm in ur class for that fucking integrated periods . Mind you , you also in my class can . You thinks ur class rock ? NO WAY . All people in your class rocks , but it sucha pity that you exist . And yeah , please mind what you says from now on . One fine day , karma will comes find you ^^ Enough of ur nonsense , start reflecting on ur OWN life instead . I can't tolerate you , your rubbish . Yes , if you was t ask now why am i not reflecting on my own life instead , let me tell you that i'm reflecting every single moment . But i dun thinks you're right . And diao me for wad ? Bu shuang wo jiu says larh , use diao uh ? Fun hor ^^ Next time wan diao me right , thinks before hand . You' aren't gonna get any rewards for diao-ing my friends and me . Bu shuang me jiu comes t me , no need drags t my friends also one. And please , get this clear : I'm not gonna take this matter t heart , but one more time , haha , get prepared . I'm not gonna bash you . I'm just gonna ask you alots of questions . ^^ Okay , i'm not one ahlian or wadever . If you can't answer my questions , you better apologize t me and my friends . I'm being v.kind alrdy . This is so awesome , talk more bahs , (: If next time you walk walk , fell down horh , remember this now , what goes around comes around . Heh , so got it ? Hope you'll clearly remember what i had wrote now , it gonna carry it on all ur life , boy . ^^ Thanks all for my long speech .