Friday, July 2, 2010

Try testing my patience again ,

How long since i have post the last one ?
Kk . Lifen's posting :D .
Craps ,
Since when i snatch her , isnt this funny , haha , it's a joke , i knew it.
I knew wad you trying to tell , im not attracting him , please .
Just now , suddenly said , you very weird lei . Oh , really ? Yeah , im that weird , im character , so wad you wanna me do ? I cannot change be'cos this is who i am . And , make this clear for me and you , please , im not breaking them up , and im not attracting him and im not pulling her away , so wad you want ?! You wanna me kill myself , no , i cant , there's so many things i havent done yet , and , do your know wad F R I E N D is ? A close friend , does it matter you ? No right ? Then , might well just fuck care my matter .
I dont need a friend like you , bastard , make this clear , mind you . Im not that bitch that would snatch it away , im not that bad like you ! Please , dont anyhow jump into conclusion , do you know , wad you're saying to me is all craps ? Pathetic bastard , yeah ? , hah . Firstly , wad you do to me , i didnt care much , scolding me , saying im a light bulb , yeah , there's nothing much i can say , isnt ? Saying , dont pull her away , he will angry , kk . Does it look like , im the only who is ON FAULT ? WTF , NB , REALLY MOTHER-ASS FUCKING .
It's not , k ! MAKE THIS CLEAR BEFORE YOU SAY ALL THIS TO ME , BTW IT'S TOO LATE! U HAVE ALREADY SAID IT 1 MONTH AGO ! And , treating a friend good , so ? -.- . Fuck you , mind wad you said to me , im not that weak , boy ! I like someone already , so you dont need to worried , im not that kind of slut snatching their darling away , then wad for you telling me , you're very weird lei , knn ! I know ad you're trying to say k ! Mind you first , k ! I will definitely write ur name out , try me . That's me , dont ever try to tell me what to do , this is my life , please , get it ! -.-
****
And , related to my dardar's matter ,
Kk , im going crazy . And i've just say wad i wanna say .
Hey , fucker , or gay ? Mind wad you say . So wad you're having tons of seniors or friends , like we give a damn ? o.o , haha . Joke again yeah ? Just stop ur craps , can ? Cannot , just jump down . And please , all ppl hate you , is my friend problem ? No hor ? It's you who making ppl hate you , freaking dumb ass , get it clear before you , yourself go spread rumors to other ppl . Telling my friend's friend , she badmouthed that person , haha . Jokes , please think , now she doesnt badmouthed her , so wad's the matter with you ? So wad if my friend badmouthed that person before ? Dont tell me that person didnt ? LOL . ._. , Anyway , first of all is that person who started this kind of fuck matter first , isnt ? Dumb. And now , wad's so good to diao my friend , knn sia , not shuang , then jiu qu si lah , no one will tell you dont go die de . Diao , diao , diao , qu chi da bian lah . Shengjingbing , and need thanks you , i know my friend damn damn chio , (: , dont need keep diao , ppl will shy de , dumb ass .
Hahah . You , this gay , bastard , bitch , slut or wadever shit , just have to S H U T.T H E.F U C K.U P , that's it , everything will come to peace , and ur friends too . (: , And ur eye , just go mirror diao urself , dont come diao my friend. Mind you uh . Our patience have limit . And get everything clear BEFORE YOU JUMP INTO CONCLUSION ! .
**** ,
Fuck , we describe ppl , his taiji uh ? " E... "
Hey , we describe ppl , is it ur taiji or ? Hah , another joke .
LOL. , I still can rmb wad E said ytd in mac : " Wahhh , wad topic they talking sia , describing ppl topic ar ? Must use more describing words mahhh . Wah , i seriously hate this kind of ppl lor . "
NB , then dont sit beside us , just shoo off to the other place , and close ur ear .
We not like you , a genius .! We normal human being , we have low IQ and EQ , not like you everything is HIGH DE . LOL. We dont want use so many describing words , cos very troublesome , and we love describing ppl , then wad you want us do ?! -.- Black man ! Si black man uh , qu si bah ! -,- , dont kpkb so much , using the stand to knock my arm , didnt even apologise , somemore still diao me , my fault ar , ? EAT DOG SHIT LAH ! _'_ .
Wtf , and dont need show off how well you can blow , i know i very very lousy , so ? -.- . Just fuck off lah .
**** ,
Wahh , damn fuck up , fuck up ! -.- , NB CCB !
Knn , kns lah !
Cant this bastard , bitch , asshole , slut , gay , fucker , sucker or wadever shit , just disappear ? -.- ,
**** .
kk , tml i going indoor stadium (: ! <; .
Haha , looking forward , and hojiajia , just fuck care that gay , kk . -.-.
And the Ric Ong or Rick Ong , ask him go hug shit lah . Shengjingbing , -.- .
Fuck , -.- Kk , (: , shall end here , will blog next time ;> . Haha , Byee&loved . :D !