Friday, July 2, 2010

hey yo.

Jiajia posting now k ^^
Brazil loose t Holland / Netherlands . ): Brazil was 2002 champion leh ! -________- Plus one of th goal was kicked in by Brazil . If that nvr happened , th score will be equalized . Then they'll have free kicks mahs . _|_
I hate that fucking bastard . I hate i hate i hate , i detest i detest . -.-

To Mr Rick/Ric Ong .
Hey guy , i bet you love my place so much right , that you had th rights t thow my bag on th floor and threw ur water bottle on my table then water spilled ? Ohwell , little boy , let me tell you this . You told me t hug back or buy th table SINCE its my table . Like you said , it is MY table , i should have th rights t allow you or not allow you t sit AT my sit right ? Then let me tell you NOW , you jolly well fuck off from where i sit . And please , want t correct how i pronounced things ? Please huh , you thinks u very clever ? Just act one only ~ If you thinks you're clever , why did you ended up in a neighborhood schl which express stream which range from 188 ? So , wanted t prove t me u're clever ? Then get urself into a SPECIAL STREAM COURSE THEN . But , sadly . Our schl doesn't offer SPECIAL STREAM . ^^ Only schl like Dunman High all those VERY GOOD SCHL offered . Then , why didn't you ended up in those schls huh ? Easy , ur clever is just act one only ~ Who cares even you're in 1A though ?
You deserved a second chance on th next time round little boy . Want t step big ? BOO LARH . LOSER LARH , ^^v You got t take this clearly , DUN YOU EVER TOUCH MY THINGS W YOUR FUCKING FILTHY HANDS .
And lastly , thanks all those students from Integrated Maths Sciences Class X ( 1B classroom ) who scolded him yeah . Thankyouuu ^^ Thank god , i wasn't in Class X or hahah , u guys won't be able t concentrate in class ^^