Sunday, July 4, 2010

Talk wad. -.-''

Argentina lost and my heart broke into pieces of pieces . And Germany , i hate hate hate you . And Spain is now my hope hope hope , Germany dun you dare break my hope hope , and Uruguay dun you dare t break my Holland / Netherlands hope hope . If not , i'll break into pieces of pieces . Cos Uruguay you broke my heart when you won South Korea . And Argentina broke broke my heart when i knew that their Opponent was South Korea. And Holland you broke broke my heart when you won Brazil . My heart is now B R O K E N . Fuck my life . ):

Why horh , some just love t judge others uh ? Aiyoooo , didn't i said before its not good t judge others de meh ? Dun like me nvm one , cause horh , one more year onlyy , then byebye ! If not success then horh , you better dun same class as me since you hated me so much , <: Idw same class as you also leh , so how ? Shoo larh , u go seek ur happiness in your Sec 3 class but not de same w me . Oh please , I love myself jiu can alrdy , why must you cares my life so much leh? I love how i live my life , it is awesome ! Thus i doesn't need other peoples talks . Wkwkwk .
Nobody lives t please others , if you 're not happy w that person , then after all its ur own problem le mahs . Just like its my problem .

Th teams which i really support all out le , sad uh . ): Dun break my heart Holland/Netherlands and Spain . Holland/ Netherlands , continue ur 24th never loose matches bahs ! I support you two teams , but not really . haha .